The addon allows establishing
title attributes values intended for products, categories, and feature (brand) images display on your shop storefront. The corresponding object value — product, category or feature (brand) — will be used as a value. It is one of the most often demanded points which includes while any online store SEO-audit.
Also for containing several images product, it is possible to display the image serial number.
The addon is compatible with the following versions of CS-Cart:
- CS-Cart 4.3.*- 4.9.3;
- Multi-Vendor 4.3.*- 4.9.3.
The addon is compatible with the following Themes:
- UniTheme (all versions);
- YoupiTheme (all versions);
- UniTheme2 (all versions);
- Responsive (need to add hook-s).
General technical support conditions are available at this link (be sure to review these conditions, all solutions from the AlexBranding development team come with limited technical support).
In order to use our technical support, you need to:
- Log in with your order owner account on https://cs-cart.alexbranding.com;
- Go to the page My Account → Orders;
- Find the corresponding order with the problem add-on in the orders list and pass to its details;
- Find the “Support” link next to the corresponding add-on name (near you can find Documentation link also) and click on it;
- Fill in the data with the problem, provide access to your CS-Cart installation (path to the administration panel, admin mail, admin password + FTP access) and create a ticket (after you will create the ticket, you will receive an e-mail and a special code to track the ticket in the future);
- Wait for the specialist answer in accordance with the regulations of the technical support service and the priority of your ticket.
If you didn't receive an answer within the deadlines, according to the chosen ticket priority, send e-mail email@example.com with the ticket number, for which you did not receive an answer in time, and the team manager will solve the problem in compliance with regulations.
We recommend to note general restrictions:
- All solutions from AlexBranding developers team require pre-installation of the AB: Addons Manager service addon. It is delivered free of charge and is responsible for such services: installation, upgrades, license verifications. Excluding this service addon usage is not possible;
- Addon files may have a closed (encoded) part, in which only a license check is located;
- The addon will work only on those domains, that are specified in the user's license. If you try to use the solution on CS-Cart installations, whose domains are not included in the license, the addon will be automatically turned off;
- Local installation is not possible, so that the addon works on the additional domain (subdomain), enter this domain (subdomain) in the Domain field, when ordering (or write to firstname.lastname@example.org) - adding technical domains for the developing or for testing is always free.
After your order has been processed by our manager, it will be transferred to Completed state, you will receive an email to your mailbox with ordered addons license numbers (usually it takes from 15 minutes to 8 hours depending on the day time and week day).
Next, follow the steps below:
- Check your mail inbox;
- Find a letter with theme Licenses for AlexBranding addons, and open it;
- From the link in the letter download special service addon AB: Addons Manager;
- Install AB: Addons Manager (standard for CS-Cart installation: Add-ons → Manage add-ons → [+] Upload & install add-on), downloaded on previous step;
- Go to the administration panel AB: Addons → AB: Addons Manager;
- On the page AB: List of available sets/addons you will see all available for this domain addons;
- Click Install button to install addon. During installation the system will automatically define the latest version compatible with your version of the CS-Cart platform;
- Addon is installed, continue to work with the documentation (configure the addon and check its functionality).
You can also install the addon with a standard installation for CS-Cart. To do this, download the appropriate archive with an addon version compatible with your version of the CS-Cart platform.
Go to the website cs-cart.alexbranding.com, log in under the account of the order holder and go to the page My Profile → Orders → Relevant Order, go to details and you will see a list of available archives for the ordered addon. Download the version (archive) you need and make the installation (standard for CS-Cart installation: Add-ons → Manage add-ons → [+] Upload & install add-on).
To get correct addon work, adding
hooks is required.
This is a special markup in the templates, which allows you to dynamically change the resulting HTML-code of the page.
In total it is necessary to insert three
hooks. For this, open file (or by FTP or through Design → Templates)
design/themes/[your-theme]/templates/common/image.tpl for editing and replace code:
Compatibility with addon "Power label" from developer Cart-Power
Irrespective of using our themes (UniTheme, YoupiTheme or UniTheme2) or not, it is necessary in file
hooks according to instruction.
For access to the add-on settings go to the page Administration panel → Add-ons → Manage add-ons and in the list click the add-on name, the pull-down window with its settings will be opened.
linkHow to update
AB: Addons Manager will notify you about available updates (you will see an indicator of new alerts). The recommended way is to update via the CS-Cart Upgrade center (a regular procedure of the platform). This method will allow lossless configuration of the transition to the new addon version, that is guaranteed to be compatible with your CS-Cart platform version.
To make updates procedure:
- Go to the Administration panel → Administration → Upgrade center;
- Find the appropriate update among the available updates and click the Update button;
- Follow all the instructions, that will be shown during the upgrade procedure;
- Clear CS-Cart cache and start using new addon version.
linkList of releases
Subscribe to our Telegram-channel to get info about new releases.
v3.0.1 from 15 May 2020
[~] The add-on code was optimized for speed.
[!] After upgrading from version 2.0.2 to 3.0.0, there were no numbers of products images on the storefront. Fixed.
v3.0.0 from 23 April 2020
Attention! When updating the add-on to the version v3.0.0 change the placeholder [no] on the new placeholder [image_num].
New features and improvements:
[+] Added the page "AB: Add-ons → AB: Auto-generation of Alt and Title attributes for images → Attributes management" to manage attributes of the tag.
[+] Added Ukrainian language support.
[~] Minimal version CS-Cart 4.11.1
[~] Removed old menu items leading to the translation page.
v2.0.2 from 23 December 2019
[!] The "Product Variations" addon. On the product page in the variation selection block, the attributes
title of the images were generated incorrectly. Fixed.
v2.0.1 from 12 November 2019
[!] Fixed compatibility with "AB: Landing categories/pages" addon starting from version 1.8.0;
[!] When replacing the values of the
title attributes of the
img tag, extra spaces appeared. Fixed.
v2.0.0 from 02 June 2019
[+] added UpgradeCenter/Connector for the next updates;
[+] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.10.*;
v1.1 from 26 December 2018
[+] Added a new privilege - "View Help";
[+] Added a new privilege - "View Help";
v1.0 from 15 April 2016
[+] Create addon;